Adventures with Willie

My life as a Springer Spaniel living at Moosehead Lake.

Name:
Location: Moosehead Lake, Maine

I'll be 12 years old in August. I live on a golf course overlooking Moosehead Lake. There's lots of places nearby to go play in the woods or swim.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

My friend Walter

Mom and I are very sad this week. Our good friend Walter passed away. I've known Walter since I was just a little puppy. My Mom grew up across the street from Walter's Aunt a long time ago and then she became friends with him and his wife when they moved to town a few years back. Mom, Dad and Walter used to go on business trips and let me go with them. We always had fun! Walter has a dog named Schaefer and we used to play together sometimes. He liked to bark! Walter used to help Mom around the restaurant, she says he was very smart and could fix anything. Mom says everyone is going to miss Walter very, very much. I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home