Adventures with Willie

My life as a Springer Spaniel living at Moosehead Lake.

Name:
Location: Moosehead Lake, Maine

I'll be 12 years old in August. I live on a golf course overlooking Moosehead Lake. There's lots of places nearby to go play in the woods or swim.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

This is the Landing where Mom wants to put some things for Walter. This picture was taken when Mom was very little. The pole and benches are no longer there and the dock needs work. We live across the lake from here, at the base of the big mountain. We can see the Landing from our living room. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

How pretty! Vhat year vas dis photo taken?

4:31 PM  
Blogger Sam the black GSD said...

Your Mom is really sweet and she must have loved Walter very much. You should lick her all over to make her feel better. And get that Ben Gay stuff off so she smells normal again.

Sammy

8:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My pack always says that when someone we love goes to see God that it's is a gift and we get to see them again someday and that they are actually still here but we can only feel them in a way if we really believe. Love is so strong, it's the only real magic in this life. As a dog, the more I learn about it, the more I think how wonderful it is, especially when people tell me they love me.

And wow, what a cool place to live, right by the water. In the Summer we go to our cabin in Northern wisconsin and we get to hang out by the water too which is so great!

Cal

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home