Adventures with Willie

My life as a Springer Spaniel living at Moosehead Lake.

Name:
Location: Moosehead Lake, Maine

I'll be 12 years old in August. I live on a golf course overlooking Moosehead Lake. There's lots of places nearby to go play in the woods or swim.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Mom's been on vacation

My mom has been on Vacation for almost a month now. She's been doing lots of things with her friends. We go to the gym almost every morning, too. We cleaned the deck and my yard and have made two trips to the dump in the big truck. We went to Bangor one time, too. I got to have a cheeseburger at McDonalds. We've gone for some walks, but it's been awfully muddy and there's still snow in the woods. Mom is buying back our old camper from Bill (he took care of me when Mom and Randy were in Boston last spring). I had lots of fun in that camper when Kate and I used to go to the races and the Fryeburg Fair. It will be fun to have it back. We are going away this week to visit our friends The Mahoneys. Next week Mom has to go back to work and I'll be home alone alot again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Freda said...

I remember when my humans worked. I had to get up at four in the morning to walk my Dad and get him out the door so he could be at work by six. The good thing was he got home around three and I got to go for a long walk and see my friend Doozer. Now I can sleep in until 6:30 or so or, if I am lucky, 7:30. But the cold nose in the face still wakes my humans, no matter what time it is.

Freda

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home